- Son, Julian Murray, born. [7 May 1998]
- Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. 
- She was a member of the comedy troupe, the Groundlings.
- Attended William Howard Taft High School in Woodland Hills, CA. She graduated June 18, 1981.
- First played Ursula on "Mad About You" (1992), then played her twin sister, Phoebe, on "Friends" (1994), and has played both characters at once in a few episodes of "Friends" (1994).
- Was originally cast for the role of Roz Doyle on "Frasier" (1993) but producers and writers decided that they were changing the character too much to fit Lisa's personality. Both parties decided it would be better to recast the role.
- Measurements: 36C-26-36 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Graduated with a major in Psychobiology from Vassar College. 
- Played tennis in high school.
- Father is a doctor.
- She waited to marriage (age 31) to lose her virginity. Said in "People" magazine that her mother told her it was a special gift for her husband.
- Attended grade school with 'Daniel Pearl (III)_ , the journalist murdered in Pakistan.
- Convinced to quit her job as a medical researcher to become a full time actress by Jon Lovitz.
- Her motion picture debut was supposed to be in the film Impulse (1990) but her scenes were cut before the film's release.
- Her character Phoebe Buffay in "Friends" (1994) became pregnant with her brother's triplets to cover up Kudrow's own pregnancy.
- Cousin of Thea Mann
- On the day she gave birth to her son Julian, NBC aired the season finale of "Friends" (1994) - "The One With Ross' Wedding Parts 1 & 2". She sent these episodes as her Emmy tape submissions and subsequently won the Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Emmy.
- Filmed all her scenes for Wonderland (2003) in three days.
- Tallest female member of the cast of "Friends" (1994).
- She and Jennifer Aniston both auditioned for regular cast member spots on "Saturday Night Live" (1975) prior to their success on "Friends" (1994).
- Until 2004 was the only cast member of "Friends" (1994) to have a child. Matt LeBlanc's daughter Marina Pearl was born February 8, 2004, and Courteney Cox's daughter Coco Riley was born June 13, 2004.
Photos of Lisa Marie are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.