- Liv's mother named her after Liv Ullmann because she was on the cover of TV Guide the week Liv was born.
- Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. 
- A cameo role in Everyone Says I Love You (1996), a musical directed by Woody Allen was cut; Allen was impressed enough by her performance to write a personal letter explaining that her part was cut in editing.
- Her half-sister, Mia Tyler, is a fashion model for Lane Bryant.
- Armageddon (1998) opened on her 21st Birthday
- Is dyslexic.
- Aerosmith's video for "Crazy", in which Liv co-starred with Alicia Silverstone, was voted #23 in VH1's top 100 music videos of all time.
- During filming for The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) she left her pair of prosthetic ears on the dashboard of her car. When she returned, they had melted.
- Wears a size 10 shoe.
- Hates piercings and tattoos.
- Quit smoking after starting at age 14 
- Voted the 6th Sexiest Female Movie Star in the Australian Empire Magazine. September 2002.
- Measurements: 34B-25-38 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Didn't meet her father until 1988.
- Her name Liv means 'life' in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.
- Learned swordfighting for her role as Arwen in the The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001). But the script was changed and she never got to use her skills.
- Was nicknamed Liv Taylor by film critics and the media when she first began acting because her dark hair and striking blue eyes reminded them of Elizabeth Taylor.
- The decision to cast her in the video for "Crazy" was based on seeing her Pantene commercial, with absolutely no knowledge her father was in the band.
- Dated Joaquin Phoenix [1996-1998].
- Born at 06:08 AM
- Shares a birthday with Pamela Anderson, Dan Aykroyd and Claire Forlani.
- She is a spokesperson for Givenchy Perfume and Cosmetics.
- Has three half-siblings: Chelsea Tallarico, Taj Tallarico and Mia Tyler.
- She got married in Barbados.
- Voted #2 in TheAge.com's Top 100: Natural Beauties of all time. (Audrey Hepburn took the top spot)
- Sister-in-law of Dave Buckner.
- Gave birth to an 8 lb. son named Milo William Langdon on December 14, 2004 in Manhattan.
- Her son Milo was born on the same day as the release of the Platinum Series Special Extended Edition of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. (Dec. 14th 2004)
- She has never taken acting lessons.
- On a TV documentary about the making of the "Lord of the Rings" movies, she said she really liked delivering her lines when they were in the fictional Elvish language.
- Her father is of Cherokee Indian, Russian and Italian descent and her mother is of French descent.
- Used to be a vegetarian.
- Has a liking for the English food called Yorkshire pudding and apparently makes them herself!!
Photos of Liv Tyler are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.