- Son, Julius Robert Bay Tapert, born in New Zealand. [16 October 1999]
- Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. 
- fractured her pelvis after falling from a horse. She was practicing a scene for "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992) . [October 1996]
- Daughter, with Garth Lawless, Daisy (born 1989).
- Studied drama at the William Davis Center for Actors Study, under William B. Davis. 
- Gave birth to third child, Judah Miro Tapert, May 7, 2002 in New Zealand: weight 8 lbs, 8 ounces. It's her second child with Robert Tapert.
- Lucy suffered a miscarriage immediately following the filming of the last episode of Xena. She considered canceling the appearance she was to make with Xena partner Renée O'Connor (Gabrielle) at a fan convention. However, she decided to showed up despite the tragic event just a few days earlier and even though Renee was 6 months pregnant with her first baby.
- Sister-in-law of actress Mary Beth Tapert.
- Wanted to be an opera singer until she was 16. Then she learned they have a strict diet and can't stay out all night. After that she changed her mind but still sings.
- Measurements: 35 1/2C-25-36 1/2 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Speaks some German, French, Italian and Hebrew.
- Owns a holiday house at Taupo on the shores of Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
- Was asked by Peter Jackson to audition for the role of Galadriel in "Lord of the Rings", but declined because her pregnancy would stall production.
Photos of Lucy Lawless are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.