- Professional Singer
- Her younger brother, Kyle, was an extra in her music video "Candy." They also have an older brother, Scott.
- Hosted her own daytime MTV series during Summer 2000.
- Mandy modeled in a cosmetics add in USA.
- Wants to be a news reporter.
- Mother Stacy is a former newspaper reporter. Father Don is a pilot for American Airlines.
- Expressed her thoughts on revealing clothing and how she feels she doesn't have to display her midriff like such peers as Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears. However, she displayed her midriff in a two-piece bathing suit for the May 2001 cover of YM.
- She's a Neutrogena spokesperson
- March 2002: Announced she and boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama split up a month earlier.
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2002.
- Won at the 2002 MTV Movie Awards for Best Breakthrough Female
- Cut her hair short for movie Try Seventeen (2002).
- Cut her hair shorter for the movie How to Deal (2003).
- Dated American professional tennis player, Andy Roddick. [July 2002 - March 2004]
- Good friends of the Osbourne family. Mandy has appeared in some of the episodes of their reality TV show.
- Often refers with self-deprecating humor to her size 10 feet.
- Attended Stagedoor Manor Performing Arts Camp
- Filmed scenes playing the opening victim, Jenny, in Wes Craven's Cursed (2005). Her scenes were cut and later re-shot with 'Mya' when the film underwent major changes.
- Ranked #67 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World." 
- Her debut single 'Candy' topped the Australian Charts at number 1.
- High school GPA was 3.8.
- Of Irish, English, and Cherokee Indian descent.
- Left high school half way through her freshman year.
- Moved to Florida when she was only six weeks old.
- Was originally cast as Anne Hathaway's character for the movie Havoc (2005).
- She attended Park Maitland School in Matiland, Florida and was cast as Adelaide in its production of Broadway Musical "Guys and Dolls".
- Named #35 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Had a live duet with Asia's songbird, Regine Velasquez.
- Was featured as #22 in Maxim Magazine's "Hot 100 of 2002" supplement. (2002)
- Is the second cousin of Pink
Photos of Mandy Moore are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.