- Was on Broadways "Anna and the King".
- She appeared in The Muppets' "She Drives Me Crazy" music video.
- Has five adopted children.
- Children: Stephen (b. 1983), Jessica (b. 1987), Rachael (b. 1989),Michael (b. 1991), Brandon (b. 1996), Brianna (b. 1997), Matthew (b.1999) and Abigail (b. 2002).
- Sister of Alan Osmond, Donny Osmond, Jay Osmond, Jimmy Osmond, Merrill Osmond, Virl Osmond, Tom Osmond and Wayne Osmond. All nine Osmond siblings studied karate under Chuck Norris.
- Turned down the starring role in the movie, Grease (1978) on "moral grounds".
- In October, 1999 she disclosed her treatment for severe bout of postpartum depression, following birth of 7th child, Matthew, on July 6, 1999. She became so despondent that she left her husband and kids planning never to return. Osmond said she basically gave the baby, and credit card, to her babysitter, got in her car and drove off believing her kids would be better off without her. She reconsidered later when her husband reached out to her by cell phone.
- Dated Andy Gibb, but they broke up because her parents did not approve of the relationship.
- In addition to being an international celebrity, Marie is also a businesswoman. In 1991, she launched the "Marie Osmond Fine Porcelain Collector Dolls" line on QVC and at Disney theme parks. It has become QVC's top selling doll line, has been nominated for Trendsetter of the Year in the collectibles industry, and has moved into the retail and direct response markets. She began sculpting a number of her own dolls in 1993, and she received three Dolls of Excellence award nominations during the 1997 International Toy Fair. In 1998, she reached a hallmark achievement by selling her 1,000,000th doll on QVC.
- Co-founder/co-host, with John Schneider, of Children's Miracle Network, a project of The Osmond Foundation. The largest annual broadcast in fundraising history, it has raised in excess of 1.8 billion dollars since 1983, 100 percent of which has stayed in the local area in which it was raised for medical treatment, research and assistance, benefiting children's hospitals throughout the U.S. and Canada. In 1989, the Country Music Foundation presented Marie with the prestigious Roy Acuff Award in recognition of her efforts on behalf of children.
- Measurements: 33 1/2-23-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- She is a close childhood friend of Shawn Southwick.
- Daughter of George Osmond and Olive Osmond.
Photos of Marie Osmond are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.