- Born at 5:54am-CST
- In an episode of "Seinfeld" (1990), entitled "The Good Samaritan" (1990), Michael Richards's character "Kramer" suffers blackouts that are triggered whenever he hears Mary Hart's voice anchoring her TV show "Entertainment Tonight" (1981). The New England Journal of Medicine reported that the sound of Mary's voice triggers seizures in an epileptic woman from New York.
- Son, Alec Jay "AJ" Sugarman, was born 24 December 1991.
- Competed in the 1970 Miss America pageant, and finished in the Top 10.
- Miss South Dakota 1970.
- Miss Sioux Falls 1969, she also won the swimsuit competition.
- Graduated from Augustana College in 1972 with an English degree.
- Graduated from Augustana Academy in Sioux Falls, SD in 1968.
- Speaks Danish and Swedish fluently.
- Has two brothers, Michael and David.
- Joined "Entertainment Tonight" (1981) on June 24, 1982.
- Lived in Denmark between 1958 and 1962.
- Lived in Sweden from 1962 to 1965.
- Endorsed L'eggs pantyhose in the late 1980s, and has never worked barelegged or worn open-toe shoes while host of "Entertainment Tonight" (1981).
- Measurements: 34B-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Starred in a pilot for a sitcom in the 1980s that failed to be picked up for a series.
Photos of Mary Hart are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.