- Graduated from high school in 3 years.
- Used to work in a clothing store.
- Ranked #39 in Empire (UK) magazine's "The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time" list. [October 1997]
- Born at 8:11am-PDT
- She thought about looking for a man to father a child with "no strings attached", but decided to adopt instead. She adopted a daughter, 'Claudia Rose'.
- She is in the horn section of B.B. King's "In The Midnight Hour" music video.
- She was in Coolio's "Gangsta's Paradise" music video.
- Won the Miss Orange County beauty pageant.
- Was voted Best Dressed Female Movie Star 
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world (1990)
- Studied acting at The Beverly Hills Playhouse.
- Michelle's name was misspelled as 'Michele' in the credits of her film, Callie & Son (1981) (TV).
- Dated Fisher Stevens
- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#3). 
- Replaced Annette Bening as Catwoman in Batman Returns (1992).
- Does her own singing in The Prince of Egypt (1998).
- Was offered the role of Clarice Starling in _Silence of the Lambs, The (1991)_ .
- The character Catwoman/Selina Kyle, who she played in Batman Returns (1992), was voted #3 in Empire's "69 Sexiest Movie Characters of All Time". 
- Turned down the Sharon Stone role in Basic Instinct (1992).
- While a teenage clerk at Vons Grocery Store in California, c. 1974, she learned to tie maraschino cherry stems in knots with her tongue.
- Has an adopted daughter named Claudia Rose (born in 1993) and a son named Jack Henry (born in 1994) with husband, David E. Kelley, named after David's father.
- Accidentally cut Al Pacino with broken glass while auditioning for Scarface (1983).
- Studied acting under Geraldine Page at workshop at LA's Ahmanson Theater.
- Her son's name is John Henry Kelley, named after husband David's father, who has the exact same name.
- Her first job as a performer was playing Alice from Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland in the Main Street Electrical Parade in the mid 1970s.
- Measurements: 33 1/2B-24-34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- There was a study done of the faces of beautiful women, quantifying the ratio of the width of the mouth to the width of the nose, attempting to find the perfect proportions for the perfect face of feminine beauty (the ratio turns out to be something like 1.7). The movie star with the most perfect proportions for feminine facial beauty, based on this measure, turns out to be Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Attended Fountain Valley High School in Fountain Valley, California
- Sister of Lori Pfeiffer, and Dedee Pfeiffer.
- Shares her birthday with actor Daniel Day-Lewis.
- Actor Val Kilmer wrote poetry for her.
- Is of German, Dutch, Swedish, Swiss and Irish descent.
- During an A&E Biography, she said that her Catwoman costume from Batman Returns (1992) was vacuum-sealed once she was fitted into it for scenes, so she actually had only a short amount of time to perform before she would have to have it opened or she could become light-headed and pass out.
- Shares her birthday with comedian Jerry Seinfeld.
- Was chosen to be on the cover of the first ever "People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World" issue in 1990.
- Chosen as one of People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people in the world in 1991.
- Chosen as one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People In the World in 1992.
- Chosen as one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1993.
- Chosen as one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1996.
- Was chosen to be on the cover of the first ever "People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World" issue in 1990; appeared on the list a record 6 times (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1999) and the first person to appear on the cover of the special issue twice (1990 and 1999).
- Barbara Walters called her and Julia Roberts the most beautiful people she has ever interviewed.
- Voted by Biography Magazine readers as the most beautiful woman of the 1990s.
- Chosen by People Magazine as one of the most intriguing people of 1988 and 1989.
- Chosen by People Magazine as one of the most intriguing people of 1988.
- Turned down the role of the White Witch in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005); she was the only major Hollywood star offered the role.
- Sister-in-law of Jude Cole.
- Was offered the role of Clarice Starling in The Silence of the Lambs (1991).
Photos of Michelle Pfeiffer are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.