- Chosen by "People" magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World. 
- One of the only female stars whom Jackie Chan lets do her own stunts.
- A former Miss Malaysia, she got her start in acting in a commercial with Jackie Chan.
- Miss Malaysia 
- Fought her way to the top in the male-dominated genre of Hong Kong action films, where she has been known for years as the "queen of martial arts".
- Has a Bachelor's Degree in Dance from the Royal Academy of Dance (London, England).
- One of the highest paid Chinese-language actresses in the world.
- Highest paid actress in Asia.
- Released a single CD in 1993, "Love Quite Like a Comet", from her movie Xin liu xing hu die jian (1993).
- Surname, "Yeoh" is pronounced "yo".
- She is currently engaged to Jean Todt, the director of the Ferrari F1 team. 
- She speaks 3 languages, English, Malay and Cantonese. However, she can't read Chinese and relies on pinyin (a system of phonetic notation) to pronounce words. In Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, she uses pinyin to recite her lines (with help from Mandarin speaking crew members) in Mandarin as she doesn't speak the language.
- Member of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival in 2002
- In 2001, she was given the title of "dato'" by the Sultan of Perak, her native state. "Dato'" is an honorary Malaysian title somewhat like an English knighthood, and it lies below the ranks of "Dato' Seri," "Tan Sri" and "Tun."
- Member of the jury at the Berlin International Film Festival in 1999
Photos of Michelle Yeoh are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.