- She appeared in a black & white TV commercial for Dolce & Gabbana. The director was Giuseppe Tornatore, who also directed her in the movie Malèna (2000).
- Measurements: 35C-24-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine.)
- Fluent in French, English and Italian.
- Daughter-in-law of Jean-Pierre Cassel.
- Made a nude calendar for the Italian magazine Max in 1998 and another one for the Italian magazine GQ in 2000.
- Was originally cast as Mina Harker in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003) but had to drop out due to a scheduling conflict. The part then went to Peta Wilson.
- Wears a size 10 shoe.
- Studied jurisprudence for a short time.
- Daughter, Deva Cassel (b. 12 September 2004 in Rome, Italy).
- Engaged to actor Nicola Farron from 1989 to 1995.
- She was elected the most beautiful woman in the world by French viewers on a TV show "La Plus belle femme du monde" on 8th November 2004.
- One of the world's top fashion models.
- Favourite poem is "A Silvia" by Giacomo Leopardi.
- Has her look-alike puppet in the French show _Guignols de l'info, Les (1988)_ .
- She ranked #6 in Maxim's '50 Sexiest Women' (1999).
- She ranked #9 in Maxim's '100 Sexiest Women' (2002).
- She ranked #1 in Askmen's 'Most Desirable Woman' (2002).
- Italian citizen.
- Shares birthday with Marion Cotillard, Deborah Kerr and Angie Dickinson.
- Favorite movie is Giornata particolare, Una (1977) by Ettore Scola.
- Her role as Chantal in "Under suspicion" was held by Romy Schneider in the original film:"Garde à vue".
- Owns an apartment in London.
- Doesn't always live with her husband Vincent Cassel, for avoiding routine the two live in separate apartments; she lives most of the time in London and he lives in Paris.
- Bellucci is a typical surname from center Italy, it comes from the Latin word "Bellutus", and has the same root as surnames like Belluto, Belluti, Belluzzo, Belluccio, or the aristocratic surname of Belluzzi.
- She speaks to her daughter Deva Cassel in Italian.
- She has said in an interview that Sophia Loren and Claudia Cardinale have inspired her acting career.
- Ranked as #89 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Member of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival in 2006
Photos of Monica Bellucci are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.