- Studied at the London Academy For Performing Arts. Discovered at age 15.
- First black female model on the cover of French Vogue, British Vogue, and Time Magazine.
- She, along with Elle Macpherson and Claudia Schiffer, opened the "Fashion Cafe" in New York.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world. 
- Dated Mike Tyson.
- Dated Robert De Niro.
- Has a scar on her nose.
- Pleaded guilty to 1998 assault charges [February 2000]
- Has the letters F.B. tattooed on her arm.
- Has a successful line of perfumes and colognes
- Was in Guerre du feu, La (1981) at age 9.
- Was engaged to the legendary group U2's Bassist Adam Clayton in the 1990s.
- Attended the renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London
- Has written a book titled "Swan". It is about a supermodel and is Miss Campbell's first novel. (1994)
- Wears size 9 shoe. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Measurements: 32-33-32 (first modeling card), 34C-22-34 (in 1995), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Was once the step-sister of Richard Blackwood.
- One of the five supermodels. The others are Claudia Schiffer, Christy Turlington, Cindy Crawford, and Linda Evangelista.
- Has been photographed by noted fashion photographers Steven Meisel, Helmut Newton, and Seb Janiak.
- Was ranked #4 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- Along with Nicole Richie, Beyoncé Knowles, Veronica Webb, Kelly Osbourne, Angie Everhart, Alexandra Richards, Irina Pantaeva, Marisa Miller, Wyclef Jean, Rachel Hunter, and Janice Dickinson, she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were among the celebrities who attended.
- Appeared on The Tyra Banks Show (2005) to end rivalry with host and fellow black model Tyra Banks.
- Appears in photographs taken for Madonna's coffee-table book "Sex."
- Was among the guests at Usher Raymond's 26th birthday party.
Photos of Naomi Campbell are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.