- Daughter of Peter Watts, sound engineer for Pink Floyd until 1974.
- Best friends with Nicole Kidman, since a casting call for commercial when they were girls.
- Moved to Australia when she was 14.
- Is a vegetarian.
- She once appeared in an Australian television commercial turning down a date with Tom Cruise for her mum's lamb roast.
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2002.
- Her brother Ben Watts is a well-known photographer. He's been living in the US since 1994.
- Featured on the cover of the Australian Empire Magazine March 2003 for Women of the Year 2002.
- Voted the 14th Sexiest Female Movie Star in the Australian Empire Magazine September 2002.
- When her cell phone sounds, it plays Pink Floyd's "Money".
- Her father died when she was seven.
- Accepted the role for 21 Grams (2003) without reading the script first.
- She met Heath Ledger on the set of new historical epic Ned Kelly (2003), and the pair dated until May 2004. He accompanied her to the 2004 Oscar Ceremony.
- She has a Yorkshire Terrier named Bob.
- Her favorite actresses are Meryl Streep, Jodie Foster and Julianne Moore. For music, her favorite artists/bands are Fiona Apple, Coldplay, Björk, Radiohead, Cat Stevens and Pink Floyd.
- Moved in with best friend Nicole Kidman after Kidman spilt up from husband Tom Cruise.
- Favorite comfort food is baked beans.
- Director David Lynch asked her to be in the movie Mulholland Dr. (2001) after picking out her headshot from a stack of actors.
- Ended relationship with Heath Ledger [May 2004]
- Favorite sports to watch are soccer, boxing, and tennis
- Claims she wanted to become an actor after seeing the movie Fame (1980).
- Spent some of her early childhood in Anglesey, Wales, where her mother is from.
- Starred in and produced 2001's Ellie Parker (2001), which was made into a kind of cult classic about a struggling actress in Hollywood and the nightmares she encountered. The movie resurfaced in 2005 at the SunDance Film Festival and is set to be re-released in December of 2005.
- Ranked #76 on Forbes 2005 Power in Entertainment List.
- Had an horrific fall on the New Zealand set of King Kong (2005). She fell from a height into a ditch, to the shock of the cast and crew. She thanked her rigorous practice of yoga for saving her from any permanent damage.
- Parents: Peter & Myfanwy (Miv) Watts
- Grandparents: Hugh & Nikki Roberts
- Her parents divorced when she was four.
- When she was 20 years old, she was an assistant editor at "Follow Me" magazine in Australia. After a friend begged her to try acting, she quit her job instead and never looked back.
- Was accompanied by her boyfriend Liev Schreiber to the King Kong (2005) US-premiere.
- Model for David Yurman 
- When she was 18, she tried her hand at modeling and was hired by an agency in Japan.
- Was among the guests at Nicole Kidman's and Keith Urban's wedding
Photos of Naomi Watts are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.