- Killed outside her Brentwood condo with her friend, Ronald Goldman.
- Measurements: 36A-24-34 (before dating O.J.), 36C-24-35 (after 1990 implants), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Children: Sydney (b. 1985) and Justin (b. 1988)
- Parents names are Juditha and Lou
- Wrote her will only weeks before her murder.
- Worked as a waitress in a Beverly Hills nightclub where she met O.J. Simpson in 1977.
- Born in Germany, her family moved to Southern California in 1963.
- A bright student, she was crowned homecoming queen in Dana Hills High School (Dana Point, California)
- Interred at Ascension Cemetery in Lake Forest, California.
- Drove a white Ferrari.
- Had three sisters: Denise, Dominique and Tanya.
- Jogged every morning with friends.
- Citing abuse and adultery, she divorced O.J. in 1992.
- Lived in Brentwood, a neighborhood of West Los Angeles.
- Ex-husband was criminally indicted for her and Goldman's murders, tried and acquitted; in a subsequent civil trial he was found financially liable for their deaths.
- Appeared as a bus passenger in an uncredited role in the made-for-TV movie "Detour To Terror" (1980) along with O.J. Simpson.
Photos of Nicole Brown-Simpson are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.