- Son Enzo (b. 1989).
- Daughter of Lewis Arquette.
- Granddaughter of the late Cliff Arquette, TV character "Charlie Weaver".
- Sister of Richmond Arquette, Alexis Arquette, David Arquette and Rosanna Arquette.
- Sister-in-law of Courteney Cox.
- She is a natural brunette but frequently dyes her hair blonde.
- August 2002: Became engaged to actor Thomas Jane.
- Daughter Harlow Olivia Calliope (with actor Thomas Jane) born February 20, 2003 in Los Angeles.
- Attended Mid-City Alternative school on the corner of Adams Blvd. and Arlington Avenue in the mid 1970s. Her two brothers, David Arquette and Richmond Arquette, also attended this school.
- Attended Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies in Los Angeles, California.
- Was originally cast in the Jennifer Jason Leigh role opposite her brother, Alexis Arquette, in Last Exit to Brooklyn (1989) but had to drop out because of her pregnancy.
- In an interview with Magnet (June-July 1999), Tom Waits admitted that a line in "Black Market Baby" was inspired by Arquette. His wife observed of Arquette, "She's a bonsai Aphrodite". The track is found on the "Mule Variations".
- Former sister-in-law of James Newton Howard. He was married to her sister Rosanna.
- Married Thomas Jane at the Palazzo Contarini in Venice
- Former stepmother of Nicolas Cage's son Weston Coppola-Cage
Photos of Patricia Arquette are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.