- In her first film in 1974, Patsy Kensit plays Mia Farrow's daughter. Years later, all grown up, she plays Mia Farrow in the biopic about her.
- Son, with Liam Gallagher, Lennon Francis Gallagher, was born. [13 September 1999]
- Sang with Eros Ramazzotti the duet 'La luce buona delle stelle'
- Was singer in pop band Eighth Wonder (only top 40 hit: I'm not scared), produced by the 'Pet Shop Boys' .
- Sang in Lethal Weapon 2 (1989) and Absolute Beginners (1986)
- First husband, Donovan, was with the band "Big Audio Dynamite".
- Second husband, Jim Kerr, was with the band Simple Minds.
- Third husband, Liam Gallagher, is lead singer of UK band Oasis.
- Young Patsy appeared in a promotional film clip by Haircut 100.
- Reggie Kray (of gangster brothers 'The Krays') is her Godfather.
- Her son Lennon's godmother is Elizabeth Hurley.
- Eighth Wonder song "Cross My Heart" peaked at #13 in the UK singles chart.
- Has a son, James (b.1993), together with second husband Jim Kerr.
- Her ex-husband Liam Gallagher wrote the song "Little James" about her son, James Kerr.
- Measurements: 32B-24-35 (1997), 35C-25-37 (implants after marriage to Liam Gallagher), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Was offered the role of Emily on "Friends" (1994) but turned it down.
- Attended St. Catherine's School for Girls, in Twickenham, England
- Won a Glammy Award at the British Glamour magazine's Women of the Year Awards held in Berkeley Square Gardens, London, England on June 7, 2005. She won for UK Actress of the Year for her performance as "Sadie King" on the television series, "Emmerdale Farm" (1972).
- Auditioned for the role of Captain Janeway on "Star Trek: Voyager" (1995).
- Was a contestant on Ant and Dec's Gameshow Marathon, a part of ITV's 50th birthday celebrations.
Photos of Patsy Kensit are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.