- Emigrated to Sweden early in her life.
- Has a son, Jonathan Raven Ocasek (b. December 1993).
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world. 
- Second son, Oliver Orion Ocasek, born. [23 May 1998]
- She turned down a role in GoldenEye (1995).
- Is a U.S. citizen.
- Father fled Czechoslovakia and moved to Lund in the south of Sweden in the 70s, then hired people to "rescue" his wife and daughter (Paulina). This was always headline news in Sweden during the cold war. After years of failed rescue attempts, the Czech government finally gave in, and let the family reunite in Sweden. The parents soon separated though, and Paulina never liked Sweden (she was harassed in school). She soon became a successful model and moved to the US.
- Measurements: 35B-23 1/2-35 1/2 (Elite modeling card- 1987), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Was the object of adulation for Octavia St. Laurent, a black transsexual, in the cult documentary Paris Is Burning (1990), thus making her a cult within a cult. In insider circles it is considered her biggest claim to fame.
- One of the world's top fashion models of the 1980s.
- Was the face of Estee Lauder from the late 80s until 1993. Was replaced by Elizabeth Hurley.
- Loves copying oil painting masterpieces in museums using pastel sticks and a sketchpad.
- Loves playing classical piano.
Photos of Paulina Porizkova are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.