- Mother of Lisa Marie Presley (b. 1968) and Navarone Garibaldi (b. 1987)
- Has lived with Marco Garibaldi since 1984
- Received a honorary degree (doctor of humanities) from Rhodes College in Memphis, TN (1998)
- She was elected to the board of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. [11 September 2000]
- Has regular chemical peels to get rid of wrinkles and brown spots.
- Made an uncredited cameo in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997).
- The developer of an international fragrance line since 1988. Her fragrance line including Moments, Experiences, Indian Summer, and Roses and More. Moments was worth $90 million a year in 1996
- A successful boutique owner in 1973-76, clients included Natalie Wood, Barbra Streisand and Cher.
- Her real father James Wagner was killed in a plane crash shortly after her birth. She was adopted by her mother's second husband Paul Beaulieu
- Turned down the part as one of Charlie's Angels in the TV Series "Charlie's Angels" (1976).
- Chosen by People Magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world (1992)
- Great grandparents emigrated from Egersund in Norway.
- Was, very briefly, the mother-in-law of singer Michael Jackson.
- Left "Dallas" (1978) after 5 seasons in 1988 because she became unhappy with the direction of the show and her character.
- Is portrayed by Antonia Bernath in Elvis (2005) (TV) and by Season Hubley in Elvis (1979/I) (TV)
- She is now on excellent terms with her daughter Lisa Marie with whom she had a fiery relationship for many years.
Photos of Pricilla Presley are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.