- Dated actor Eric Stoltz while in England filming Very Annie Mary (2001).
- Often mistaken for actress Juliette Lewis, to whom she bears a striking resemblance
- Once said to Bill Hunter, in a bout of insecurity, on the set of Muriel's Wedding (1994), "I'm kinda waiting for them to find out that I can't act". He encouraged her with the reply, "Rachel, I've been waiting 40 years, and they never find out!"
- Ran topless through Melbourne's Crown Casino on its opening night in protest. Was asked by media why she felt the need to do so and replied :"If I didn't flash my tits, you wouldn't have put me in the paper!"
- Announced her engagement to Australian artist Andrew Taylor. [3 June 2002]
- Rachel and husband Andrew Taylor are reportedly donating all their wedding gifts and money from sales of their wedding photographs to the Sacred Heart Mission in Melbourne, Australia
- Son Banjo Patrick Taylor born in Melbourne, Australia [22nd November, 2003]
- Daughter, Adelaide Rose, was born at 8 lbs. in Los Angeles, California [June 23, 2005].
- Her husband, Andrew Taylor is an artist.
- Married her husband in a moonlit ceremony, on New Year's Eve in their hometown of Melbourne, Australia.
- Her children are: Banjo Patrick & Adelaide Rose.
- Graduated from Victoria College in Victoria, New South Wales, Australia with a bachelors degree in Education
- Plays Ermine Jung (George's mother) in Blow (2001), although she is actually five years younger than Johnny Depp (George).
Photos of Rachel Griffiths are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.