- Last name is pronounced "Vice."
- Studied English at Trinity Hall, Cambridge University.
- Dated director Sam Mendes. 
- Studying English at Cambridge University, Weisz formed the Talking Tongues theater company and at 1991's Edinburgh Festival won a student drama award for a play she wrote and acted in.
- Lives in a US$450,000 London apartment and drives a Jaguar.
- She has recently become a patron of The X Appeal, which is the official charity of the Royal College of Radiologists.
- Her father invented respirators that supplied their own oxygen and machines that sense land mines.
- 1998: Named as one of European films' Shooting Stars by the European Film Promotion Board.
- She was awarded the 1994 London Critics Circle Theatre Award (Drama Theatre) for Most Promising Newcomer for her performance in Design for Living.
- Educated at the prestigious St Paul's Girls School in London. Was in the same class as actress Emily Mortimer.
- Lives in New York with director Darren Aronofsky (2004).
- Ranked #30 in Stuff magazine's 102 Sexiest Women in the World (2002).
- Drives an old, black Jaguar 4.2 Sovereign with pepper-pot wheels.
- Her Austrian-born mother is of part Italian descent
- Is the face of Revlon (2005).
- Announced on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992) that she was five months pregnant and engaged to Darren Aronofsky. [January 6, 2006]
- When asked who her idols were, she named Gena Rowlands, Katharine Hepburn, Jack Nicholson, Shirley MacLaine, Ingrid Bergman, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin.
- Has starred opposite both Fiennes brothers, with Ralph Fiennes in The Constant Gardener (2005) and Joseph Fiennes in Enemy at the Gates (2001).
- Rachel and her fiancé, Darren Aronofsky, became the parents of a son, Henry Chance on May 31, 2006.
- Invited to join AMPAS in 2006.
Photos of Rachel Weisz are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.