- Graduate High School for the Performing and Visual Arts, Houston, Texas, 1989.
- Her scene in the Tales From The Crypt episode "The Switch" was edited out before release
- Went to Houston High School of Visual and Performing Arts but transferred back to Taylor High School (Her first H.S.) in order to graduate with her friends.
- Engaged to long term boyfriend New Zealander Steve Muir. [February 2000]
- Mother - Sandra Wilson; Father - Walter O'Connor; Stepfather - Eddie Wilson; Brother - Chris O'Connor.
- Son, Miles William Muir born weighing 8 pounds 8 ounces. [22 September 2001]
- Played Lady Macbeth in the Shakespeare by the Sea's production of Macbeth. (Seven locations in the Los Angeles area, June 20 - August 17, 2002)
- When the producers of Xena: Warrior Princess became aware of how athletic her body was, it prompted the new costume for season 2. It became a running joke on the show that the costume continued to shrink as the seasons passed.
- Had a role in the Arnold Schwarzenegger-directed episode of Tales from the Crypt entitled "The Switch". Her role ended up on the cutting room floor.
- She and the other star in "Xena: Warrior Princess", Lucy Lawless, are good friends.
- Favorite movie is The Piano.
- Has a cat named Kia Ora, which is Maori for "hello".
- Has climbed Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Her hobbies are rock climbing, kickboxing, horseback riding, and painting.
- Second child Iris Sura O'Connor, born March 19 2006.
- One teacher at Taylor HS (Katy, Texas) realized her potential for acting and got an autograph before Renee graduated, knowing that she'd become a star soon after.
Photos of Renee O'Connor are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.