- Lived in Europe with Peter Gabriel from 1988 to 1992.
- Family: Daughter of Lewis Arquette, Granddaughter of Cliff Arquette, Sister of Richmond Arquette, Alexis Arquette, David Arquette and Patricia Arquette, Mother of 'Zoe Sidel' , sister-in-law of Courteney Cox.
- Wears an Amnesty International concert t-shirt in _New York Stories (1989)_ .
- Is a vegetarian.
- Granddaughter of Cliff Arquette, sister-in-law of Courteney Cox.
- Formerly sister-in-law of Nicolas Cage.
- Announced engagement to Immortal Entertainment president David Codikow. [5 September 2001]
- Was immortalized in the song "Rosanna" written and performed by Toto (on their album, Toto IV). "Rosanna" was a Top 10 hit that went on to win a Grammys for 1982: Record of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Performance, and Best Instrumental Arrangement With Vocal. Rosanna had been dating one of the band members, Steve Porcaro.
- Measurements: 36C-24 1/2 -34 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Her mother died of breast cancer
- In addition to "Rosanna" by Toto, "In Your Eyes" was written and performed by her ex-boyfriend, Peter Gabriel, is also about her.
- Longtime friend of Kimberly Beck.
- Sister-in-law of Thomas Jane
Photos of Rosanna Arquette are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.