- Hosted The 2000 MTV Movie Awards (2000) (TV), and changed into 15 different outfits throughout the show.
- Appeared as a special guest star in several episodes of _"Shalom Sesame" (1997)_ , the Israeli version of "Sesame Street" (1969).
- Made her first TV special at the age of 8.
- Lived with Robert Downey Jr. from 1984 to 1991.
- Played "Annie" during the original Broadway run of Annie. Was third in the list of girls to play her.
- Dated John Kennedy Jr.
- Dated singer/songwriter Joshua Kadison. After the break-up Kadison wrote the song "Jessie" in the early 90s about dealing with the break-up.
- Named one of E!'s "top 20 entertainers of 2001."
- Named the 52nd annual Woman of the Year by Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals on February 7, 2002.
- Son James Wilke Broderick born at Lenox Hill Hospital, in Manhattan. [October 28, 2002]
- Has been close friends with actor Willie Garson for over 15 years.
- Has a brother, Aaron D. Forste, who is a production assistant on "Sex and the City" (1998).
- Prefers British TV comedies, especially "Fawlty Towers" (1975) and "Absolutely Fabulous" (1992)
- Is one of eight children: brothers Timothy Britten Parker and Pippin Parker, sister Rachel Parker, half-brothers Aaron D. Forste and Andrew Forste, and half-sisters Megan Forste and Allegra Forste.
- After ending her television run of "Sex and the City" (1998), she negotiated a multi-million dollar contract to do advertisements for The Gap clothing; a brand she never wore once in her entire "Sex and the City" (1998) show!
- Attended the School for the Creative and Performing Arts (SCPA) in Cincinnati with Rocky Carroll.
- Played a role in the original stage production of "The Heidi Chronicles," only to be replaced when the show moved to Broadway...by Cynthia Nixon, her "Sex and the City" (1998) co-star. Kim Cattrall played a role in the 1995 film version of the play. That makes Kristin Davis the only regular cast member of "Sex and the City" (1998) not to appear in some adaptation of the play.
- Finally won an Emmy in 2004 for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, after five consecutive losses.
- Is the only one out of the four main female actresses of "Sex and the City" (1998) not to have done any nudity in the show, because she has a strict no-nudity clause in her contract.
- She grew up having to share clothes with siblings and having only one or two pair of shoes for the entire year. She developed a "shoe fetish" that was also shared by her character on "Sex and the City" (1998). Parker admitted that she has a closet at her home just for her footwear!
- Was introduced to husband Matthew Broderick through her brother, Timothy Britten Parker.
- Many gambling and betting establishments actually stopped accepting some bets on Sarah Jessica Parker for the 2004 Primetime Emmys because she was so widely predicted to walk away with an Emmy award, and she did.
- Very close friends with actor 'Ron Rifkin; .
- Ranked #39 in VH1's list of the "100 Greatest Kid Stars"
- Hosted the MTV Movie Awards in 2000 and did a spoof with her costars in Sex and the City called Sex and the Matrix.
- Has a new fragrance, called Lovely
- After her multi-million dollar contract with the Gap was terminated, she rebounded by joining the ranks of J-Lo, Paris Hilton and Joan Collins by marketing herself and coming out with her own perfume, for which she is being paid in the seven figure range.
- Manolo Blahnik named a shoe in her honor, the SJP.
- Andie Macdowell beat her for the role of Carrie in Four Weddings and a Funeral.
- Her son, James Wilkie, was named after Broderick's father James, and after Wilkie Collins who is a favorite writer of both parents.
- A member of the Hollywood Women's Political Committee.
- Celebrated her 40th birthday at the Plaza. Among the guests were Kyra Sedgwick, Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Noth, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis and Nathan Lane.
- "Sex and the City" (1998) made her a fashion icon to women all over the world due to her extravagant New Yorkian style.
- She and husband Matthew Broderick had movies opening on the same day in the US: 16th December 2005. His movie was The Producers (2005), hers was The Family Stone (2005).
Photos of Sarah Jessica Parker are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.