- Studied ballet as a child.
- Started modeling at age 17 in Sydney, Australia and made it big as a fashion model in Paris, France.
- Has a tattoo of two dolphins on her right arm
- Former Wonderbra campaign model and, like most of them, wears a 34B. (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Is an avid fan of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles rugby league team located on Sydney's Northern Beaches. She has generously sponsored the club with her time and money to ensure its survival and long term viability.
- Is credited with starting the trend on production of rugby league supporters' gear specifically designed and fitted for women. In 2002, Sarah had designer Collette Dinnigan remodelled the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles' famous maroon and white jersey for herself.
- Sarah and ex-tennis player, Pat Rafter signed on as the ambassadors of the Bonds clothing company in 2002. The two promoted clothing that included the famous chesty bond white singlet which was first modelled in the 1950s by the inaugural captain of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles, Max Whitehead.
- Has a part of the Sea Eagles' history included in her e-mail address.
- Grew up on the Northern Beaches and attended Pittwater House School at Collaroy, Sydney, Australia.
- Her husband, Lachlan Murdoch, is the Chairman of News Ltd and Deputy Chief operating officer of News Corp.
- Daughter-in-law of media mogul Rupert Murdoch.
- Bust 34B
- Son Kalan Alexander Murdoch was born (in Sydney) on the 9th November, 2004 weighing in at 8 pounds 6 ounces.
- One of the world's top fashion models of the 1990s.
- Son Aidan Patrick Murdoch was born in Sydney on May 6th, 2006. He was five weeks premature and weighed in at 6 lbs, 4 oz.
- Gave birth to her second child, a son named Aidan Patrick Murdoch, on May 7th, 2006.
Photos of Sarah O'Hare are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.