- Audtioned for the role of Buffy on the tv show "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997).
- Was supposed to be a regular on the TV show "Getting Personal" (1998), but was fired after the original pilot.
- Originally moved to New York to pursue photography. Her plans soon changed, however, as she wound up studying at the Stella Adler Conservatory and Column Theater.
- Dated actor Jason Schwartzman. 
- Before heading to New York, Selma spent her freshman year (1990-91) at Kalamazoo College where she did a play called "The Little Theater of the Green Goose".
- Throughout high school she disliked her first name and went by just Blair.
- Attended Cranbrook Kingswood School in Bloomfield, Michigan, at the same time as Elizabeth Berkley.
- Engaged to Ahmet Zappa (October 2003)
- Sister-in-law of Moon Unit Zappa, Dweezil Zappa, and Diva Zappa.
- Wore a very large pair of fake breasts to play a stripper in the movie A Dirty Shame (2004), directed by John Waters.
- Graduated from the University of Michigan in 1994 (BFA in Photography).
- Wore a pale pink wedding dress for her wedding and had an identical dress made in black for the reception.
- She has a one eyed dog named Wink
Photos of Selma Blair are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.