- Has taught acting at the State University of New York.
- The man she married, Larry Joseph, is not the one she left "ER" (1994) for.
- Reported to be quitting "ER" (1994) to spend more time with boyfriend. Will not be acting again in the near future. [November 1996]
- Enjoys skiing, riding motorcycle, reading and traveling.
- Graduated from Klein High School in Klein, Texas (just outside of Houston), and is remembered for "streaking" the Nation Honor Society induction meeting.
- Stringfield has negotiated a deal with Warner Brothers to return to "ER" (1994) for 3 more seasons. [June 2001]
- Daughter, Phoebe, born with husband Larry Joseph. [March 2001]
- Is the only cast member to leave and return to "ER" (1994). Ming-Na had a recurring role in season 1 but came back in season 6.
- She gave birth to 8-pound, 4-ounce Milo, her second child with husband Larry Joseph on 12 April 2004.
- Was voted one of the "100 Sexiest Women in the World" by readers of FHM Magazine (1997)
- Her paternal grandmother is from Sweden
- She appeared in a 1997 "Got Milk?" ad in which she stated she was lactose- intolerant.
- Spent a year traveling through Europe.
Photos of Sherri Stringfield are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.