- Half-sister of Sean Frye and Meeno Peluce and daughter of Virgil Frye.
- Soleil means Sun in French.
- Graduated from a private high school in California's San Fernando Valley. She then attended New School University in New York for one year.
- At the age of 19, she directed Wild Horses (1998/I), making her one of the youngest people in history to ever direct a film.
- Her mother named her Soliel Moon after the song "I got the sun in the morning (and the moon at night)" from the musical "Annie Get Your Gun".
- Measurements: 38DD-26-35 (as a young teen actress), 36C-24-34 (after breast reduction surgery at age 15), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Dated Edward Furlong in the early 1990s.
- When Shannen Doherty left the series "Charmed" (1998), Soleil was one of the short list of actors considered to replace her. The role later went to Rose McGowan.
- She & her husband Jason are expecting their first child in late August 2005
- She starred in the television movie, I've Been Waiting for You (1998) (TV), where her character hunts a witch. Ironically, a few years later she joined the cast of "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" (1996), where she played the best friend of a witch.
- Ranked #35 on VH1's 100 Greatest Kid Stars. (June 2005)
- Her daughter, Poet Sienna Rose Goldberg, was born at 2:20 am on 24 August 2005 in Los Angeles. Poet weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz. and was 19 inches long.
- Daughter, Poet Sienna Rose is called Poe for short.
Photos of Soleil Moon Frye are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.