- Granddaughter of children's author Roald Dahl.
- Was first discovered by Isabella Blow, a Vogue stylist/fashion expert who also lived in Sophie's building. Sophie had just had an intense argument with her mother, and was sitting on the front steps of their apartment weeping. The two women (who up until that point were strangers) struck up a long conversation, and Isabella was awestuck by Sophie's beauty. Soon after, she referred Sophie to Sarah Doukas of the Storm modeling agency in London.
- In addition to modeling and acting, she also writes short stories, several of which have been published in various magazines.
- Dated actor/director Griffin Dunne. [2000-2001]
- Granddaughter of Acadamy Award winning actress, Patricia Neal.
- Granddaughter of actor Stanley Holloway
- Measurements: 39½-28-37¾ (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).
- Her mother is an author Tessa Dahl and her father is the actor Julian Holloway.
- Has published a book 'The Man with the Dancing Eyes' (2003).
- Starlet model/writer Lyndsylee Spence has been compared to a teenage version of Sophie Dahl
- Is the new model for Pringle to promote their Argyle fashion
- Her naked advertisement for Yves Saint Laurent Opium perfume was banned by the British Advertising Standards Agency.
- Was immortalised in Roald Dahl's story The BFG as Sophie the little girl the giant befriended
- Was ranked #10 in Channel 5's "World's greatest supermodel".
- Grandmother Patricia Neal and grandfather Stanley Holloway have both co-starred alongside Audrey Hepburn. Patricia starred in Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961) and Stanley starred in My Fair Lady (1964).
Photos of Sophie Dahl are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.