- Son Brooklyn Beckham born. [4 March 1999]
- Engaged to soccer star David Beckham. [25 January 1998]
- Winner of the 1997 MTV Video Music Award for Best Dance Video, "Wannabe".
- Winner of the 1997 MTV Europe Music Award for Best Group.
- Member of The Spice Girls singing group (Posh Spice).
- Has a tattoo of 4 eight-pointed stars representing herself, her husband and her two sons at the base of her spine.
- Is a vegetarian.
- Her luggage was lost on a flight, and she demanded free airfare for life. 
- Tried out for the role of Lara Croft in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) but lost the role to Angelina Jolie
- Son, Romeo Beckham, born. [1 September 2002]
- Is a big fan of Simon Morley's and David Friend's Puppetry of the Penis: Live at the Forum (2001) (V), and once attended a private screening of the show with her husband and other celebrities.
- Signed with Damon Dash's Roc-a-Wear clothing line to promote the apparel in US and European billboard ads. She already appeared on a billboard on Times Square, the building oposite to MTV Studios in New York.
- Signed with Damon Dash's Roc-a-Fella Records to record a new solo album.
- Has a sister, Louise, and a brother, Christian. Used to dance ballet as a child and teenager.
- After being dropped from Virgin Records, she signed a 1.5 million pounds contract for Telstar Records (2001) and they will release and promote her music worldwide, except for USA where she signed a new deal (worth $2 million) with Rocc-A-Fella Records (2003) and they will release and promote her music in USA.
- Winner of 5 awards at "Smash Hits Poll Winners Party 1996" with The Spice Girls in London, UK.
- Winner of 4 awards at "Brit Awards 1997" with The Spice Girls in London, UK.
- Winner of 2 awards at "Billboard Awards 1997" with The Spice Girls in Las Vegas, USA.
- Winner of 3 awards at "American Music Awards 1998" with The Spice Girls in Los Angeles, USA.
- Winner of Special award at "Brit Awards 1998" with The Spice Girls in London, UK.
- Winner of Best Dressed Female Award at "Elle Style Awards 2000" in London, UK.
- Winner of Best Female Haircut at "Pantene Pro-V Awards 2000" in London, UK.
- Winner of Best Dressed Female Artist at "Lycra British Style Awards 2003" in London, UK.
- Voted Best Dressed Woman for the year 2002 by british "Prima" magazine.
- Voted Best Dressed Woman for the year 2003 by british "Prima" magazine.
- Winner of Best Dressed International Female at "Elle Style Awards 2003" in Madrid, Spain.
- Voted Best Dressed Pop Artist for the year 2000 by "Heat" magazine. Also voted Best Dressed Couple (shared with David Beckham).
- Winner of 2 awards at "MTV Europe Music Awards 1998" with The Spice Girls in Milan, Italy.
- Winner of 2 awards at "Smash Hits Poll Winners Party 1998" with The Spice Girls and one award for Best Female Haircut, in London, UK.
- Winner of a Special Award for Outstanding Contribution to the British Music Industry at "Brit Awards 2000" with The Spice Girls, in London, UK.
- Favorite designers are Dolce & Gabbana and Donatella Versace.
- Confirmed rumors that she is pregnant for a third time. [August 2004]
- Third son, Cruz, born in Madrid [20 February 2005].
- She is the only member of The Spice Girls not to have had a UK number one single as a solo artist.
- Godfather of her sons Brooklyn & Romeo is Elton John
Photos of Spice Girls are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.