- After 19 nominations and no wins, she finally won a Daytime Emmy Award for the role of Erica Kane in "All My Children" (1970) in 1999.
- Has chestnut hair and dark brown eyes
- She has been married to Helmut Huber for over 35 years, and they have two children, a son Andreas and a daughter Liza Huber. She is one of two characters left from the AMC pilot, and is one of the most recognizable women on soaps. She started AMC shortly after graduating from Marymount College.
- Daughter Liza Huber is also a soap starlet.
- Is half Italian and half Swedish.
- With more than 20 Emmy nominations, she has been honored with more acting nominations than any other performer in the history of television, daytime or primetime.
- Measurements: 34B-24 1/2-36 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Graduated from Garden City High School in Garden City, NY in 1964. She wa as a cheerleader and voted "Best Actor" by her classmates.
- Has her own line of hair care products, perfumes, lingerie and skin care called The Susan Lucci Collection.
- Has made literally millions of dollars since 2001 when she put her name on the Guthy-Renker microdermabraison product "Youthful Essence" which has sold well over 2 million units to date.
- Featured film debut was the unreleased "Danny, You Kill Me".
- Has had amazing success with her new skin care collection, Youthful Essence. To date she and partner Guthy-Renker have sold over 4 million kits.
- Her fragrance LaLucci is now available in Wal-Mart stores. It is the first time she has ever sold a product in stores. She is also the first soap opera star to sell their own product in a major retail store.
- Received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. [January 28, 2005]
- After being nominated for 19 Emmys, she finally won in 1999. Her reputation of losing numerous times is so legendary when an actor/actress loses after several times they say, "You pulled a Susan Lucci." Angela Lansbury is almost up to the speed of Susan, with 18 loses.
- After 19 nominations, actor Shemar Moore announced Susan's first daytime Emmy win in 1999 by jumping up and down and screaming "the streak is over!"
- As of May 2006, she and partner Guthy-Renker have sold over 6 million Youthful Essence Personal Microdermabrasion kits. They attribute this success to Susan's huge fan base.
- Her daughter is expecting a baby due late December or very early January.
- After 19 nominations, actor Shemar Moore announced Susan's first daytime Emmy win in 1999 by jumping up and down and screaming "the streak is over!".
- Her daughter, Liza Huber, is expecting a baby due late December or very early January.
Photos of Susan Lucci are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.