- Became engaged to actor Richard Ruccolo in October 2001.
- Broke off engagement with actor Richard Ruccolo in April 2003.
- Has two dogs, Buck and Pearl, and two cats, Sadie and Savannah.
- Is best friends with actress Jennie Garth.
- Attended Valley Professional High School in Studio City, California; named class valedictorian in 1992.
- Won the Miss Junior America beauty pageant 
- Won Teen Magazine's Great Model Search 
- Made Cover Girl Magazine's Model of the Year 
- Admitted an ongoing struggle to fit Hollywood's waifish beauty ideal; dropped her middle name, Amber, to be taken more seriously.
- Was originally offered the role of Corley James in her movie Just Pray (2005) before becoming the director.
- Tied with another girl, Tiffany Weber, for the crown of Teen Magazine's Great Model Search 1988.
- Listed her Studio City home at $2.8 million. The house, built in 1963, has five bedrooms and 5 1/2 bathrooms in slightly less than 5,000 square feet. 
- Started her own production company, Tit 4 Tat Productions.
- Taking the advice of her uncle, screenwriter/actor Roger Ernest, she began modeling at the age of eight.
- She is of Welsh, German, Greek, and Turkish descent.
- The guests at her wedding included "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990) co-stars Jason Priestley, Tori Spelling, and Lindsay Price.
- Romantically linked to David Strickland at the time of his death 
- Was offered a role on "Charmed" (1998) to replace Shannen Doherty, but turned it down. 
- Wedding dress was designed by Vera Wang 
- Accepted an invitation to serve on the National Advisory Council of the Make-A-Wish Foundation. 
- Ranked #43 in "100 Greatest Teen Stars" (2006) (mini).
Photos of Tiffany Amber Thiessen are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.