- Dropped out of high school.
- Hit the Billboard top 100 twice in 1984 with 'They Don't Know' (US #8) and 'Breakaway' (US #70). Both singles also peaked at #2 and #4 respectively in the UK in 1983. Also had 3 further UK top hits with 'Move Over Darling' (UK #8) in 1983 and 'My Guy' (UK #23) and 'Sunglasses' (UK #18) in 1984. She also claims her original record company, Stiff Records, "stiffed" her by not paying her proper royalties.
- Once played Frenchy in a London stage production of "Grease". She also played a character named Frenchy in Small Time Crooks (2000).
- The phenomenally successful animated series "The Simpsons" (1989) is actually a spin-off of "The Tracey Ullman Show" (1987). The animated show began as 30 second segments aired between comedy sketches. In 1992, she filed a lawsuit asking for a share of the merchandise related profit from "The Simpsons". The lawsuit was unsuccessful.
- Ended her American TV shows by telling the audience to "Go Home."
- Announced that she was performing at a tribute concert for the late singer-songwriter Kirsty MacColl. It was MacColl who wrote Ullman's 1983 hit song, "They Don't Know."
- Attended the renowned Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London from the age of 12
- She was awarded the 1981 London Critics Circle Theatre Award (Drama Theatre Award) for Most Promising New Actress of 1980 for her performance in Four in a Million.
- After appearing in his film Give My Regards to Broad Street (1984), Paul McCartney returned the favor by appearing at the very end of her video for the hit song "They Don't Know". He played a character named Paul.
- According to the British press, she and her husband Allan McKeown have a net worth of between $50-100 million.
- Has homes in England and Los Angeles.
- Has two children, Mabel and John.
- Has been able to perform in black-face on her show, "Tracey Takes On..." (1996), without any controversy.
- Became an American citizen in 2003.
- Is the first foreign comedienne to successfully crossover to American television audiences.
Photos of Tracey Ullman are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.