- Took her stage name from the ill-fated cruise liner Andrea Doria.
- Playboy Playmate of the Month September 1967 (as Angela Dorian)
- Playboy Playmate of the Year 1968 (as Angela Dorian)
- Measurements: 36-21-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Loves fast cars and car racing, and in her time has owned a Porsche, a Sprite, and a pink AMX that she won for being "Playmate of the Year" in 1968.
- Has a son named Bret who was born in 1964.
- During one of the Playboy photo sessions, she was reclining in a hammock for one of the pictures that gave way. She suffered two broken ribs.
- In a friendly exchange scene near the beginning of Rosemary's Baby (1968), Mia Farrow meets another young woman who lives in her apartment building and mistakes her for actress "Victoria Vetri." The woman says she is not and introduces as Terry Gionoffrio. The inside joke is that the woman in the movie actually WAS Victoria. In the credits, however, Victoria was billed as "Angela Dorian," the name she used when she posed for Playboy.
- Was the victim of a brutal attack in her house in Hollywood in 1980, suffering a broken nose and broken ribs. The perpetrators were never caught.
- Turned down a role that could have made her star...that of the nubile title role in Lolita (1962), which made a sensation out of Sue Lyon.
- She auditioned unsuccessfully for a role in the film version of West Side Story (1961).
- Born in San Francisco of Italian descent, her father was a restaurateur from Sicily and her mother a Broadway singer from Rome.
- Played a bejeweled "Florence of Arabia" to Victor Buono's "King Tut" in an episode of the "Batman" series.
Photos of Victoria Vetri are available at FemaleStars.com.
They currently feature over 65,000 Nude Pics, Biographies, Video Clips,
Articles, and Movie Reviews of famous stars.